“To consolidate and promote the importance of Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) and its impact on Egyptian society in order to achieve sustainable socio-economic development that is commensurate with the aspirations of this nation.”
“To enhance the advancement of Egypt’s position in science, represented by relevant global indicators, through improving the ecosystem of Science, Technology and Innovation in order to support the achievement of a knowledge-based economy and society.”
Our Values and Principles
- Independence: The center is an independent non-governmental foundation. We exist not for profit.
- Excellence: Our members are selected based on a proven track record for outstanding contributions to science and commitment to public service, as we are seeking the highest quality in our activities.
- Transparency: The center is committed to complete transparency in all decisions and actions.
- Respect: Members of the center are committed to respect and integrity towards one another and towards other partners.
- Multidisciplinary: The center aims to tackle multiple disciplines in different branches of science in order to create complementarity and integration between them.
Meet Our Team
Noha Rabie MohamedExecutive Manager
Graduated from the faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, French department in 2003. read more
Asmaa El GammalPolicies and Strategies Committee Officer
Ms. Asmaa El Gammal obtained her MSc. in Population and Development from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) in 2011 read more
Magy Tarek Abou El KheirSenior initiatives Coordinator
Graduated from Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University in 2012.read more
Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed HassanFinancial Manager
Mr. Mohamed Hassan obtained his Bachelor’s degree from the Faculty of Commerce at Cairo University in 2004 read more